There are so many wonderful things to do with your kids on Bonaire. Here are just a few to get you started. Continue reading our guide for more fun activities or drop us an email anytime for more suggestions geared to your families interests.
- Find a spot and go cliff jumping – we like the Oil Slick Dive site, a short drive from Villa Lunt.
- Combine a day of Jibe City for Windsurfing/beaching and a visit to the donkey sanctuary.
- Drive around the island making stops along the way to sight see and snorkel – grab a dive map and find the slave huts, salt ponds, and wind mills. Stop along the way to visit dive sites for snorkeling.
- Spend a day enjoying the beaches with the fabulous food trucks – Donkey Beach, Bachelors beach and Te’Amo Beach.
- Take a water taxi from Spice Beach and head out to Klein Bonaire.
- Rent some bicycles and tour the island.
- Go for a hike in the national park.
- Drive to Rincon and experience the cultural beauty of Bonaire.
There is so much to do and see with your kids on Bonaire. You may also choose to spend the day relaxing at our luxurious pool. Enjoy!
Created by Merrill