Important Travel Information:
Bonaire is located in the Southern Caribbean and is a Dutch Caribbean island. The best way to reach Bonaire is via plane.
- Bonaire’s currency is the United States dollar
- You will find both 110v and 220v outlets throughout Villa Lunt
- There are 2 cellular providers on the island – Digicel & Telbo
- To call Bonaire, you must use the country code +599
Arriving from the United States & Canada:
Flying to Bonaire may require a layover or change in airline carriers. We are happy to discuss many options available to you.
- Several US based airlines fly into Bonaire:
- Directly from Canada:
- We were excited to hear, Sunwing Airlines now flies directly from Toronto to Bonaire seasonally. We hope Sunwing will expand their service full year.
- Or, choose your favorite airline carrier and island hop:
- Fly directly to Aruba or Curacao on the airline of you choice, then island hop to Bonaire.
- Insel Air, Divi Divi & Aruba Airlines, Caribbean Airline operators, fly between the islands of Aruba (AUA), Curacao (CUR) and Bonaire (BON). They offer multiple daily flights between these 3 beautiful islands.
Arriving from Europe:
- KLM airlines offers several flights a week to Bonaire.
- Insel Air, Divi Divi & Aruba Airlines fly between the islands of Aruba (AUA), Curacao (CUR) and Bonaire (BON). Fly directly to Aruba or Curacao on the airline of you choice, then island hop to Bonaire.
We hope to welcome you to Bonaire soon!
One week before arrival, all of our guests receive a detailed welcome letter including meet & greet information and directions to our villa.