Important Travel Information:
Bonaire is located in the Southern Caribbean and is a Dutch Caribbean island. The best way to reach Bonaire is via plane.
- Bonaire’s currency is the United States Dollar ($)
- You will find both 110v and 220v outlets throughout Villa Lunt
- There are 2 cellular providers on the island – Digicel & Telbo
- To call Bonaire, use the country code +599
Arriving from the United States & Canada:
Flying to Bonaire may require a layover or change in airline carriers. We find flights are generally available all year round. Mid August through October may require some creative routes. We are happy to discuss the many options available to you.
- Several US based airlines fly into Bonaire:
- United Airlines with flights connecting through Houston (HOU) and/or Newark (EWR) to Bonaire (BON). These seasonal flights may operate up to 3 times per week.
- Delta Airlines with flights connecting through Atlanta (ATL), based on seasonal demand, up to 3 times a week.
- American Airlines with flights connecting through Miami (MIA) to Bonaire (BON), based on seasonal demand, up to 4 times a week.
- Directly from Canada:
- We were excited to hear, Sunwing Airlines now flies directly from Toronto to Bonaire seasonally on Sundays. We hope Sunwing will expand their service full year.
- Or, choose your favorite airline carrier and island hop:
Arriving from Europe:
- KLM airlines offers several flights a week to Bonaire.
- Tui Airlines offers several flights a week to Bonaire.
- Divi Divi, EZ Air, & Aruba Airlines, fly between the islands of Aruba (AUA), Curacao (CUR) and Bonaire (BON). Fly directly to Aruba or Curacao on the airline of you choice, then island hop to Bonaire.
We hope to welcome you to Bonaire soon!
One week before arrival, all of our guests receive a detailed welcome letter including meet & greet information and directions to our villa.